History

In 1947, the SELLNER company was founded in Wels/Upper Austria by Rudolf Sellner and began to produce the first fountain pens and propelling pencils under the then name of RUSEWE (Rudolf Sellner Wels).

After 65 years of continuous growth, the family-managed company now employs some 70 workers and achieves an export quota of over 90% thanks to its international focus. The company’s own development department, internal tool-making and in-house production of all the components guarantee the flexibility to adapt to individual customer requirements and to meet even the most stringent of international standards. Specifically developed production lines with short changeover times also do justice to this need for 100% customer focus.

-    Long-term knowledge of the industry and materials
-    The use of modern technology in production
-    Internal tool-making and own internal development department
-    Experienced and well-trained employees
-    Ongoing quality controls during production
-    Competent and well-networked logistics team
-    Environmentally-friendly production process